Did Stone Temple Pilots Break Up Again?

I was shocked to hear that Scott Weiland had recently been fired from Stone Temple Pilots. It's too bad that they couldn't keep the reunion going. However, I'm confused about the statement from the DeLeo brothers and Eric - why did they just say Scott was fired, and not that also STP has broken up? It seems inevitable that STP would breakup without Scott as their singer. Do you think they'll try to carry on STP with a different singer, or has STP broken up again? And what do you think the chances are of them reuniting for a second time with Scott?

Favorite Answer

Their reunion album was pretty weak anyway.

I think they are broken up for good this time, although there's no reason the band can't recruit another singer.

waiting- The pink Jumpsuit Appparatus Whats Left Of Me- Blessthefall we are going to Sleep as quickly as we are lifeless- Blessthefall while each thing Falls- Haste The Day What happens If i can not verify My Myspace as quickly as we Get There- attack attack we are Allways finding- i'm Ghost the place DoYou Draw the line- From Autumn To Ashes once you're On precise Of the international, Its the toughest to respire Wheels- Cake the place We began- Eyes Set To Kill we are the justifications- We got here As Romans We Ate the pony- Vanna once you won't be able to Sleep At evening- Of Mice And adult adult males BQ- Physic BQ2- properly, i'm listening to hundreds Of A dying Breed- omit could I, yet my brother is gazing The Lord Of The rings, so i will hear that too:) BQ3- definite i will!