Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 7 years ago

Which John green book(s) should I get?

Ok so recently fell in love with the other John green, I read looking for Alaska. And I have yet to read: paper towns, and the fault in our stars. What other books are worth buying and reading. Thanks.

Best Answer

ALL OF THEM!!!

Trust me, I've read them ALL and they are all absolutely AMAZING! Read TFiOS next though, it's incredible and they're making it into a movie

Source(s): Oh so much reading & Nerdfighting

The Fault in Our Stars is worth buying for sure, but I would make Paper Towns and Let it Snow library reads--you might love them, but you might think "Well, that was a cute story... but I didn't need to spend $20 on it!"

finding for Alaska is the terrific extremely. an extensive 2d terrific may be the Fault In Our Stars. regrettably, i did no longer like Paper cities in any respect. additionally, evaluate analyzing the comedy books to boot, An Abundance of Katherines replaced into very relaxing.

All of his books! I would particularly recommend Paper Towns.

I'd say all of them too there really great oh and can you please answer my question.

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aj...