In the play Macbeth Shakespeare uses one of his repeating ideas in (1.4.28-33) what is it?

Duncan

Welcome hither.

I have begun to plant thee and will labour

To make thee full of growing. noble Banqou,

That hast no less deserv'd, nor must be known

No less to have done so, let me enfold thee

And hold thee to my heart.

Banqou

There if i grow,

The harvest is your own.

(1.4.28-33)

English 11 need help with Macbeth notes

Favorite Answer

If you read the play and make notes as you go you can more easily deliver your homework.

If you still can't manage, tell your teacher that you did your didn't cheat. They will at least know what level you are at.

All the best.

-Tragedies: Othello - King Lear - Hamlet - Macbeth - Romeo and Juliet. -Histories: Henry V. -Comedies: The Taming of the Shrew -and- As you like it. did you comprehend that Italian author Luigi de Porto wrote the story "Romeo and Juliet"? William Shakespeare became so inspired via it, and via a actual journey of a sixteen year previous couple in his situations, that he wrote The Play, and with it the first public of the Characters, situations, twists, and of course, a masterfully written drama. That became organic concept.