Hubert asked in PetsDogs · 7 years ago

Breeds of dogs are said to have different qualities right, isn't that racist?

And they are genetically indistinguishable from one another. But there's continual (racist) literature that tells of different qualities between breeds. Wolves, coyotes, etc. can all interbreed have temperaments. They have to all be called dogs or wolves from now on. Ditto polar bears and brown bears, and on- you get the picture.

You see retards, words are useful in explaining things to say the utmost least. I say coyote, you don't picture wolf, unless you're ideologically so ambiguous on such things... um so wether theres races or breeds, are they not that unto the dogs that we'll all wager are this way or that?

Defense mechanisms activate! Retriever's and chihuahuas are the same in cerebrallity yo, but would you ever choose a chihuahua to walk your blind sister?

Candy from a babe!

Best Answer

"Candy from a babe!" I wouldn't speak so soon. Nobody's taking the bait yet.

Diffrenet breeds have different personalities - that's just how it is.

Beagles and Italian greyhounds are used for hunting, whereas a Newfoundland would be completely useless in That aspect. Would I choose a Chihuahua to work as a blind dog? No. why? because, for one they aren't large enough.

Now stop asking ridiculous questions.

Source(s): breeder of champion and Working Newfoundlands
  • Covah

Since when have dog breeds been classified as racist......

Humans are racist.

If dogs were racist they'd eat the stupid human morons that own them.... long live the dog!

I don't understand your aggressive, inflammatory tone...

Aside from the obnoxious tone, the content of your post is completely tangled and incoherent.

What's your problem, dude?

Sure it is - and on behalf of your dog, I'd take any racial slurs to your Human Rights people!! Or should that be Doggie Rights people?

Sigh.