Using Isabella's logic, this means atheist are obsessed with God?

Since I question Richard Dawkins (I asked 2 questions about the man in the past 5 hours), I'm apparently obsessed. Yet, all the atheist do on here is question God. This must mean they're obsessed over Christianity?

@Cole, Once again questioning someone over their intellectual brightness, isn't the same as being obsessed. I call people out, when they make absurd comments.

Favorite Answer

It certainly seems that way. They are very active in encouraging the disbelief in any god, in any way necessary. They haven't even scratched the surface attempting to disprove the existence of the Christian God.

• ?

Since I question Richard Dawkins (I asked 2 questions about the man in the past 5 hours), I'm apparently obsessed.

- No, just stupid.

Yet, all the atheist do on here is question God. This must mean they're obsessed over Christianity?

- No, we are here to keep you out of our class rooms, we are obsessed with diverting your stupidity.

Once again questioning someone over their intellectual brightness, isn't the same as being obsessed. I call people out, when they make absurd comments.

- What about your absurd comments?

• ?

Yes, I'd call that obsessive. I haven't questioned anybody about God at all - why would I? I don't believe in him. I usually answer their qs about my philosophy for life.

Mo

An atheist

• Aggy

It seems like obsession because you ask total strangers why a Professor none of us know personally wont do something. It is an inane question. All we can do is point you to what he has said on his website/newspaper articles. Ask him if you are not happy with the links you have been given. We know he reads his emails as he publishes some of his correspondence.

No, in a forum dedicated to the discussion of religion, whether one is a believer or not, it is logical that god would be the common subject. But focus on one particular person in the entire realm of all religious discussion does speak to an obsession.

I have seen the same question posted numerous times in the past. I do not know if you were the asker, but the question has been asked and answered numerous times.

I rarely ask questions; not all atheists ask questions

Here's the difference: Your god is supposedly the center of your religion. Dawkins is just a guy who wrote some books. Atheists do not in any way consider him a leader or figurehead. If you obsess about him, there's something wrong.

• You are obsessing over the remarks of one user.

Not only is it childish, but it's very ignorant. Grow a pair and get over it, seriously.

Edit:

Cool. I call people out with the "ask" absurd "questions" that are nothing more than childish attacks.

Still, grow up. You're not 12.

No...we have issues with Christians, not your imaginary God. You are asking about a guy that most of us don't give a crap about one way or the other...like it means something. It's just you man.

Hope that helps.

Calling out users by name isn't just against community guidelines... it's just plain tacky..

With a little creative writing you could have managed to quote her as "a recent respondent to one of my questions"

• Paul

No.

Clearly you haven't got a clue what "logic" is, since your ad-hominem attacks against both Dawkins and other users are themselves fallacies.