Did I said the right thing?

So one of my crushes friends asked me if I I liked _____ (my crush) and I said yes because he keeps asking me if I like him and I always say I don"t know but finally I said yes. The thing is that I don't really know if I like him because sometimes I think he does like me (his friends tell me that sometimes) but other times it seems like he hates me . I hear rumours that he doesn't like sometimes too. so I am confused but I said yes anyway. I thought that next year we are going to high school and there's only 2 months left, I don't think I am ever gonna see him again either so he might as well know (but he already does because last year I wrote him a love letter). Is just that I don't know if he likes me back. I make it so much easier for him ! I told his friend YES! when he I don't even know if he likes me but I am scared cuz what about if he doesn't like me and he knows that I like him. I will just look like a loser in front of him. So did I do the right thing by saying yes.

P.S Sometimes I like him and sometimes no, It's because I am not sure how he feels about me. Also it makes me wonder because if his friends keep asking me (why do they care so much) . Is it because my crush wants to know ? anyway sometimes I think he doesn't care (but maybe he's pretending)

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

YOLO! You did good, but do tell him you are cold or just ask for a hug. During the hug, press your abdomen against his abdomen. If you feel a sausage-shaped lump grow in his pants, this will tell you he likes you. You don't have to tell him you know, but do this anytime you want to be reassured.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.