Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do all guys sleep in their underwear?

I just feel like every other boy does it. I tried to sleep shirtless a few times but couldn't. I know it doesn't matter but I'm just wondering if I'm the only one who doesn't. :P

Favorite Answer

In answer to your first question: No. Men and boys sleep in anything from the nude to long-sleeved pajamas.

You're certainly not alone if you like to sleep in a tee. Don't ever let anybody (including yourself) make you ashamed because you aren't in the majority about some personal choice!

On the other hand, if you WANT to sleep shirt-free but can't, just keep practicing. For several nights in a row, you could leave it off, toss & turn for (say) half an hour, pull it on, then repeat the next night.

Eventually you'll either adjust and begin falling asleep the way you want to or decide it's not worth the attempt.

• jadoo

Men Sleeping In Underwear

A large number of guys sleep naked because that allows the whole body to relax fully and get the air to it. Wearing underwear can cause your genitals to get caught up in the fabric as you shift about during the night. There is, however, no right or wrong thing to wear to bed, wear what makes you comfortable. However, you should never wear the same underwear in bed as you have worn during the day, nor that which you will wear the next day. Always wear separate night time clothing if you choose not to sleep naked. I've been sleeping naked since I was about 7 years old. At boarding school everyone slept naked and it was actually expected that you would - although not actually a school rule.

Men Sleeping In Boxers

Growing up I did not know any guys who didn't- and went to summer camps where all the guys slept in their briefs- no one wore boxers until the 1990s. And that was when we slept in the same bunk room- most guys at home by 14 or 15 slept nude if they could. And no one wore undershirts either. Wearing a lot of clothes is a leftover from when our homes weren't climate controlled- so people wore layers in the winter to keep warm in cold houses. And very little in the summer when it was really hot. Since most homes are around 74 all the time, comfortable to sleep in sleep shorts, briefs or fully nude. Most adult males I know sleep nude by the way.

• No ever guy is different

I used to sleep with just a shirt and no underwear

i used to sleep with just underwear

and i sleep sometimes with both shirt and underwear everyone is different

• Acid09

There are few things that apply to everybody. And the night time attire guys wear to bed is no different. Some guys sleep in sweats, others in boxers, some might even sleep completely nude. As for myself, when its cold, I generally wear sweats and shirt. If its hot, maybe just boxers or nothing at all. Sometimes I just sleep what ever I happen to be wearing.

I used to sleep, in shorts and a loose t shirt, but two years ago I started sleeping in boxers, and it is awesome, I've never slept so comfortable before. The first time I did it felt weird, but after a few days it was amazing.

I m a guy who sleep in underwear - have done since I was a teen. Boxers then and briefs now...

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Do all guys sleep in their underwear?

Source(s): guys sleep underwear: https://biturl.im/HBge7