Need a small list of careers dealing with electronics to major in College?

I'm a freshman in college and im undecided on my major, I dont want anything with health science or government/politics. I do like being around technology and I looked up types of technicians, a Computer Technician looks alright, working and installing programs with computers and I looked up Electrical Engineering, can anyone please tell me any other kinda similar careers dealing with technology to help me look at and find a major? Thank you.

Favorite Answer

If you wanted to be a technician, you don't need college for that. If you want to make the most out of your education, then electrical engineering is what you'll find. Other options to consider include computer engineering (the pay grade of which is much higher than technician work) and information technology (deals more with software, but jobs are getting outsourced these days).

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I'm a freshman in college and im undecided on my major, I dont want anything with health science or government/politics. I do like being around technology and I looked up types of technicians, a Computer Technician looks alright, working and installing programs with computers and I looked up...

Source(s): small list careers dealing electronics major college: https://tr.im/k1mpO

Computer science like a pretty popular major for someone in your position. My brother is a computer science major and keeps up with technology pretty avidly. He likes building PCs, overclocking his own, etc. My university has a major called Technocultural studies and Science and Technology Studies (STS), but I haven't heard of what types of careers they go into post graduation. Those might be some that you can look into. I go to UC Davis. But usually Computer Science, electrical engineering, etc. are usually safe bets for jobs in the future.