Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 8 years ago

why do people say yolo swag 420? like what does it mean?

my friends say "yolo, swag, 420, blaze it" all the time, then they all laugh and i laugh along too but i dont really know what it means, any help?

no hate

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

They're making fun of swag fags who always say Yolo (you only live once) swag as who knows what and 420 blaze it as in smoking weed. They are most likely joking about it.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

YOLO- you only live once. Drake the rapper made a song about it being his motto, (you should live you life) but, no one really says it because they would use it for the wrong reasons! Ex: NOT DOING HOMEWORK YOLO!

SWAG- "I have so much swag" I look cool, gangster. Still not said that much anymore. Over played.

420- National Pot day/ weed

BLAZE IT- saying that people say when they do drugs.

Source(s): Teenager
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

"Yolo" means "you only live once" it's what people say before or after they do something that could get them killed. "Swag" is pretty much just style. "420" and "blaze it" is references to smoking cannabis.

• 8 years ago

YOLO = you only live once, overused

Swag = coolness, the way someone presents themselves, also overused

Why do they say it? Because their brains are made of custard

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

It means their mothers should've had an abortion but they didn't so these "friends" of yours were born who use these phrases to act cool but actually it makes them idiots and they should be isolated from this society to prevent this cancer from spreading like AIDS in America so I suggest you to find better friends and stop worrying about stupid ******** like this.

#YOLO#SWAG#NOTROLL#WHYTHEHELLAREYOUREADINGTHESE#HASHTAGSDONTEVENWORKHERE#HASHTAG

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

they're swaggots

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.