What's the name of this movie called?

Hey. so I saw a movie commercial on tv earlier today, and thought my girlfriend and i could see it, because i know it's about something she likes. I don't really remember the name of it though, but here is what I remember, if anybody can give me the name of the movie, which should be in theaters, but may not be (I think it is, but it may have said releasing), in fact I think it is supposed to be at the end of the month, but anyways...

So the movie, form what I remember, is about two old people who have been in a relationship for a whole lot of years, and at one point, one of them asks what would have happened if they had never met, the other answering they would have moved on. From what I remember, they live on some sort of waterfront I think in a small house, and the old man is set about building something for her, maybe a house, but I do not remember.

I saw it on the History Channel if that helps. Thank you so much if you can tell me the name of the movie.

Favorite Answer

It might be Amour