Atheists only..... How many...?

care if Christians answer your questions marked 'atheists only'?

How many have blocked Christians doing it?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I've never blocked anyone, but strangely been blocked by pip pip who just asked:

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aq...

Which is pretty funny.

Yup, wonder how many of us have fallen foul of their issue with free speech.

I can confirm I've never insulted them, so it must be the truth that hurt them.

• 8 years ago

I've asked a few questions marked "Atheists only" and when Christians answered, it was usually with something rude. So I've blocked a few.

• 8 years ago

I wouldn't mark a question "Atheists only" and put it on an open forum like Y!A. I don't block anyone unless I get continued abuse. I have been blocked several times despite keeping my answers polite, which shows that some just don't like the truth.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I would assume that a person who would block every single contrary opinion must be a person with some severe emotional issues.

I've never really considered blocking anyone, though I suppose I might if someone were intentionally e-stalking my questions/comments just to troll me.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Torpex, you to? Have to love the love.

Anyhow, I don't block anyone, of course, I also don't ask questions. I don't see a reason to block a person. I don't think that the block ability should be in a question/answer forum such as this.

• Paul
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Not me.

I don't block anybody.

The thing is, I never ask questions labeled "atheists only." Anybody can answer mine, I already know that, so what's the point? Besides, I like hearing lots of viewpoints.

• 8 years ago

I hope none. The hypocrisy would be overwhelming. Nearly all of the atheists visiting R&S are undeniably iconoclastic trolls. About 10-15% of the theists have serious questions regarding faith and are looking for guidance in preserving (not deserting) their faith.

• 5 years ago

I've never blocked anyone...

Although many 'Christians' have blocked me... LOL

IMHO

• 8 years ago

I have never blocked anyone on yahoo answers (because i didn't know how lol).

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I don't block anyone. It's the internet. Not that important.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.