Jessica asked in SportsOther - Sports · 7 years ago

Whats the difference between the penny board and a skateboard?

I used to skateboard but then stopped and now im thinking about buying a penny board it seems faster and easier to control, but what are the differences between a skateboard and a penny board? Is a penny board easier to ride? Is it faster? And any other differences you know. im just curious

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You can totally do tricks on Penny Boards! I am always doing cool stuff on mine! I rode skateboards when I was little and then got my first long board for my High School graduation. Then I purchased a penny board and its the perfect in-between! The penny board is smooth and turns quick like a pin-nose long board. Therefore the trucks, barrings, and wheels on a Penny are different than a skateboard. You get SO much more speed. Loosen the trucks and you can turn on a dime. I DEFINITELY recommend that you invest in a Penny-Organic (they just came out) and enjoooyyy!

Source(s): Me.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Whats the difference between the penny board and a skateboard?

I used to skateboard but then stopped and now im thinking about buying a penny board it seems faster and easier to control, but what are the differences between a skateboard and a penny board? Is a penny board easier to ride? Is it faster? And any other differences you know. im just curious

Source(s): whats difference penny board skateboard: https://shortly.im/5VVqB
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Cool Penny Boards

• boush
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

What Is A Penny Board

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Penny boards small pretty much a mini Long board. Made for cruising. Yeah you can pick up a good amount of speed with them. Easier to ride no but if you skated before you'll be fine. It's honesty a mini long board that's all it is. So you can't do tricks or anything

Source(s): Me
  • 4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/m5LUS

size is the only difference.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Pastel one omg omg I have the pastel one

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.