I do something bad. I have cut off as much access as I can from bad habit, but one thing is wrong?

There is this android tablet which gives me access to the bad thing. And it belongs to a family member and they use it as well. If it were mine, I would have thrown it away to keep me away from it. But I can't. What do I do? Seriously, I need to get rid of it or throw it away from commiting horrible zulm to... show more There is this android tablet which gives me access to the bad thing. And it belongs to a family member and they use it as well.

If it were mine, I would have thrown it away to keep me away from it. But I can't. What do I do? Seriously, I need to get rid of it or throw it away from commiting horrible zulm to myself.
Update: I can't control myself...
Update 2: Brother, you don't understand, I can't control it. I have tried soo hard to stay away. I blocked my computer, I blocked home computer. I don't watch movies. I don't listen to music. Then all of a sudden I feel anxiety from family problem or have nothing to do. At that point, I lose in that... show more Brother, you don't understand, I can't control it. I have tried soo hard to stay away. I blocked my computer, I blocked home computer. I don't watch movies. I don't listen to music.

Then all of a sudden I feel anxiety from family problem or have nothing to do. At that point, I lose in that struggle. I know its wrong. I would get rid of the tablet.

What I hate is that there is no such thing as a block for it on the tablet. And even more so how ignorant my family and people are about it. You can't just stop, some people need some goals. I cannot do it without some practical steps. It is not my tablet.

If I put a block of the website, then family will know there is a certain site block then they will know. Be respectful
Update 3: Astughfrullah, you are only trying to help, I'm just frustrated. Soryr
Update 4: I am saying sometimes I can't stop myself. Most times I can. And I don't know what to do.
Update 5: Okay, I can do it inshAllah. AssalamuAlaikum wa jazakiAllahu khaira