How has Jennifer Lawrence won an Oscar already and Leonardo DiCaprio hasn't.?

Best Answer

Because she was a good movie - Silver Linnings and she had the lead act while Leonardo was in jhango and was in a supporting role

• CNJ6 years agoReport

wtf? are you ******* serious? leonardo has starred many great movies rather than the overrated hunger games. your answer doesn't make any sense.

I don't know. I think it's mainly because Jennifer was in the Hunger Games and The House At The End Of The Street. And Leonardo is in the Titanic and Shutter Island. I know he's in a lot more movies but I also think it's because the Hunger Games made $408 million

She only won because of the Hunger Games franchise. Although she is a good actress, Leonardo DiCaprio is an AMAZING actor. His performances give me goosebumps. He honestly deserves an Oscar already!

Jennifer Lawrence won because the directors and producers nominated her, they don't nominate you your producers and directors have that privilege to nominate someone for an award and the fans pick who gets the award. Jennifer Lawrence got nominated because her Net worth reached millions in less than a year. She only had a net worth of $350K before, once she won the role for Katniss her net worth shot up to 2 million in less than a half a year and Leonardo took awhile to reach a million. It's why they nominated her because she achieved something that the directors liked.

• Amber

I agree, I think Leo should have won for Blood Diamond.