How to get a SIN. number and its process, process of applying a jo?

1 Answer

  • linda
    Lv 6
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    The link below describes how to apply for a SIN.

    To apply for a job offer, if that is what is meant by a jo, you need to have someone offer you a job in Canada, accept the job and be legally entitled to work in Canada.

    This means you are either a Canadian, Permanent Resident or have a work permit.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.