Anon
Anon asked in SportsWrestling · 7 years ago

extreme rules predictions(from last night on raw)?

last night on raw some stipulations have been added, matches have been made and some matches were changed

alberto del rio vs jack swagger - #1 contender i quit match (dolph ziggler is injured and cant compete in ER)

sheamus vs mark henry - is it now a strap match

Team Hell No vs The sheild(Seth rollins and Roman Reigns only) - Tornado tag team for the tag team titles

Kofi Kingston vs Dean ambrose - US Title

so who do you think will win, and do you think the randy orton vs big show match will stay normal or they are going to add some stipulations

Favorite Answer

1. ADR vs. swagger - ADR

2. Sheamus vs. mark Henry - Sheamus

3. The shield vs. Team Hell no - I want Team Hell to win but I predict the shield will win.

4. kofi kingston vs. dean ambrose - dean

I think they'll stipulations for the Big Show and randy ortons match.

• bjorne

sturdy, i grew to become into fairly thinking how many visual appeal does brock make by using fact his in contrast to or allowed to make week in week out visual appeal like all different wrestlers, so thank you for clearing that for me. 2 appearances in each month does not sound undesirable, incredibly lacking 2 shows too.