viraat
viraat asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 8 years ago

Should INDIA trust PAKISTAN under new government of NWAZ SHARIF?

to me there must be stop think and proceed with much more care. what about your opinion. please.

Favorite Answer

Pakistan is very hungry for every thing because ,so it is very important to help that country BUT ask him first to handle the persons who are WANTED in india, FOR THE SECURITY REASONS.If pakistan ready to do so and complete this demand then ,

JUST THINK THAT INDIA AND PAKISTAN WAS A ONE COUNTRY ,,IF IT WAS NOT HAPPENED IN 1947 THEN AS INDIAN IT WAS OUR PART AND WAS OUR DUTY TO GIVE THAT PART ANY THING THEY NEED. SO IF WE INDIAN ARE STILL CAPABLE TO DO SO THEN WE MUST HELP THAT PART OR PAKISTAN AS OUR FAMILY MEMBER ALTHOUGH IT IS SEPARATED FROM US. . THANKS.

• ?

We need to make Pakistan a part of India, I can only then trust Pakistan otherwise no matter who is PM I would be having my doubts.