John asked in SportsBaseball · 7 years ago

Every time I throw a baseball my elbow hurts?

It started 2 years ago in the middle of the season when I was 13 I didn't play last year because of it I played this year I thought that it woul be better i throw to warm up then as soon as I try to throw hard my elbow kills I can barky lift it up please help me and my parents won't take me to the doctors

Best Answer

If you can I certainly would go to the doctor. Has anyone looked at your throwing mechanics? Just a guess, but it sounds like you could have picked up a bad habit that has resulted in undue stress on your elbow. It may be damaged enough now that it requires a doctor's help to recuperate.

• Fozzy

You've had a sore arm for two years and your parents won't take you to the doctor?

I'd suggest you just walk your butt to the doctor by yourself. And make sure you explain to him tat your parents are too damn selfish to take care of their responsibilities a parents.

Seriously, if you are hurt and they won't help you they need to be smacked upside the head.

I would go to see your school guidance counselor about it.

You deserve better.

Why are you asking random people on the Internet? You should ck silt with your doctor, or a sports medicine specialist if you can.

Stretch befor u throw and ice ur arm

Source(s): My brother plays
  • Kal-El

Simple solution:

Don't throw baseballs.

You probably have bad mechanics!

Try speaking with your coach or to other pitchers to learn better mechanics!

NOTE: bad mechanics can lead to your elbow or your humerus bone breaking!(which hopefully doesn't happen) so go talk to someone to learn you better mechanics!

• KMC

Sounds like Tommy John surgery for you, my friend.

Advil and ice and a pt that's all I can suggest when you get your physical tell your doc about it. Hope it feels better.

get checked by a doctor..

Quit, you wouldnt have made it far anyway