How can the US build unmanned drones that can take off and land on aircraft, yet have bad healthcare?

Yet have one of the highest cost healthcare prices in the world, and are not #1 in education at all? Also are way behind Japan in consumer technology and behind Sweden in long life?? But can make an aircraft take off and land by itself??!?

well sometimes just to be safe, you go to the US for certain surgeries.

We don't have drones that land on aircraft.. yet. I will have to ask my dad about that. But, I don't think we have bad healthcare. Why would our healthcare be so bad if people from other countries come to have operations. I don't see what you mean by this question.

Who cares about consumer technology, I know we are probably behind, but I don't see the point of it. It just seems like people will work harder to make consumer technology since there is a country ahead of us.

What do you mean by sweden long life? That really confuses me. Maybe you should have had more detail. I can't answer that one.

I know our education system sucks, one reason I'm homeschooled, but I think a lot of public school kids are smarter than they seem, or have the potentional to be smart. That just sucks for a reason I forgot. I think the goverment should allow the schools to pick their own programs or something, and give the schoolss more freedom on what they can teach. I think most teachers are fine how they are at the moment. Schools also need to have better food, there was someone from another country starting the food revolution, but I guess he got shut down.

I hope I answered your question, this was actually interesting to answer. I also hope I didn't offend anyone, if I did, then I am really sorry.

Source(s): 16, homeschooled, research topics I'm interested in, working hard to become a doctor, nurse, teacher, or something else.

Long life - life expectancy in Sweden is higher than in the US, and one reason is universal healthcare.

Sweden's healthcare is as advanced, technologically, as that of the US, available to all, regardless of income, and still it is cheaper per capita than in the US. OK, American surgeons may be better at GSW's for sheer multitude of events (not a lot of people get shot in this country), but I don't expect ever having to go outside Sweden for healthcare needs.

• blu

And on top of that ... the righties want to reverse the Obamacare solution which would take us back to leaving the same severe problem unaddressed. Gwb had 8 yrs. to address the problem ... he did nothing. We can depend on the righties for that kind of thing.

The reps are long on submitting why the dem ideas won't work but short on what will. Strangely enough, Obamacare was fashioned after Romneycare (R) but when a dem embraced it, the reps became belligerent.

Universal healthcare should happen. It just should. The healthcare industries (Especially pharma) are lobbyists for the Republicans. Cancer is big business. Diabetes is big business. It is going to be VERY difficult to get health care because of the wealthy having hold of it.

There are no drones that can take off and land on an aircraft.

bad health care ? we have the highest quality care in the world

you get what you pay for

if you want cheap doctors go to mexico where anybody can be a doctor

Because drones are cooler

Source(s): Never been in the navy

everything is an illusion .. you have to look at the overall agenda which is population reduction and collecting wealth .. they make sure your food and environment makes you sick along with injections ect, this ensures you die sooner .. and before you die they 'treat' all your various 'caused' illnesses and fleece any wealth you have out of you .. thats how its set up and the truth .. total surveillance and control is obvious to for those that remain ..

simple.

privatizing weapons will develop weapons that are way too expensive, but work.

privatizing healthcare will develop a structure which is expensive and is, at it's core, is designed to deny healthcare claims.

I have really good health care ,,, it's just expensive ,,,, expensive like those drones are.

Source(s): You don't think drones are cheap , do you ?