Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 8 years ago

Dry humping, but my gf got a late period ?

I never went inside her or nothing if anything a little bit of precum got on her **** could this get her pregnant? She now has a late period a month later.. What could be the problem ??

Favorite Answer

Uggggh. Nope, she's not pregnant. She got her period, late or not. Doesn't matter. Girls get late/irregular periods sometimes for a whole host of reasons. Also, if there was no penetration, there is no chance of pregnancy. I think you are playing with fire, though. You need to learn a little more about how your bodies work so you can make some informed decisions.

If this is happening, get some birth control you guys! Condoms are cheap! If you were naked down below, then it's not exactly dry-humping, is it? All it takes is one small adjustment and yup, it's sex. Be careful!

A woman can't get pregnant by this. Late periods are caused by stress, if she is irregular then that may be the major reason why. Also if she is wanting a pregnancy, there is a term I don't recall. Where the woman thinks she is pregnant or is so subconscious that the mind sends signals to the body. This would be considered kind of a mental pregnancy or something like that. I am sorry I am not a doctor or anything like that, but this is what I know.

Depends if the precum actually got inside her vagina, but if she has been stressing out about maybe being pregnant that could easily cause her to miss her period (just had this happen to me from stressing about being pregnant)

Not possible. My boyfriend and I use to do this all the time when we were younger. It is impossible for the sperm to swim through your boxers, pants, her pants her underwear, then somehow open her vagina and climb up inside her. You should be totally fine, don't even slightly worry about this. Her period could be late to stress or being sick.

June 16th. Father's Day. Have a good one

no she probably is NOT pregnant lol. girls sometimes get random late periods.