minecraft diamond sword?

i play lava craft and i was wondering if this sword is any good??

diamond sword

sharpness Iv

knockback II

fire aspect II

Personally, I don't like knockback myself. It gets kind of annoying when I want to chase somebody. Try to get a sharp 5 fire aspect 2 sword. You can do this by enchanting until u get a sword that has any sharpness, and fire aspect 2. Then, take new diamond swords and enchant level 1, and you're going to get sharpness 1 every single time. You can use an anvil to combine the enchantments. Keep it up, and you can get sharpness 5 everytime.

Source(s): Hard experience. Played on many PVP servers. Especially this one: mc.illestcraft.com . It's cracked, so anyone can play, even if you didn't buy the game.

Gold does more damage but breaks after only a few uses. Diamond does less damage but lasts for several uses. It's a matter of preference: If you have the materials to craft several gold swords, go for it!

Typically, that is the best sword to PvP with.

Thats OP.

Yeah, thats pretty awesome.

its preety good