is this a good gaming computer?

I found some ok stuff like the acer predator... its a gaming computer and i was wondering if it would be good enough to play the new elderscrolls game coming out soon and dont want the computer to be to slow or not good enough and end up wasteing my money im paying about 850 for it and if you no of a better computer under 800 please tell me

Favorite Answer

any gaming computer ranging from the 800+ should be able to handle it, elder scrolls isnt really high demanding on graphics, more of cpu. But yea, like above said, either add details and put the link of the computer or put the specs..

Put the PC specs such as:

-Motherboard

-RAM

-CPU

-GPU

-HDD

The price changes from store to store so you could be paying 800 for an average PC while you could be getting a better one...

The Sims is rather exciting. It takes up particularly distinctive your notebook memory yet its rather sturdy. additionally video games like Sonic and great Mario are sturdy. however the Sims is my widespread :D