The sooner Jesus comes the better right?

Why doesn't Jesus just come and take all his loved ones to heaven so that we do not have to deal with these Christians. We can start the world from fresh creating new moral laws where everyone's beliefs are respected and where gays, lesbians and everyone is treated as a human being.

If there was one thing I could wish for it would be the end of religion

@John...muslims may be stupid but not as much as christians

Best Answer

You really should want to go with us. After the rapture, things are only going to get worst. You are fooling yourself if you think things will be better.

We are in the last days now; just look at everything. Technology is expanding on a logarythmic scale, overpopulation is causing the earth to be ruined, life is becoming more and more like a running-the-rabbit-hutch motion. I've even heard the evolutionists say that we are past our sell by date, due for extinction. Read 2 Timothy 3:1-8 for a good description of the people in our time. One key thing that will signal the end of this wicked age: "And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come". - Matthew 24:14 This is one of many things that the bible says about the last days, look them up!

• Pheby

I don't believe the teaching of the second coming of Christ because I cannot see the logic in it. My understanding of believing in God is to live life to the fullest.

So, your saying that Jesus is going to come and take everyone but the Christians? lol. Funny. We say the same thing about you. I hate online religion wars.

I know right!

Its a shame about the whole 'He doesn't exist' thing. It makes him coming down a little problematic.

Let's see if your opinion changes.

Read the book of revelations in the bible

hes not coming

yes it will be better once jesus returns and sets up his kingdom

You still have to worry about Islam if your of the sausage persuasion.