Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 7 years ago

What novels would you recommend for beginners in English to read?

It need not be in too simple English. At the same time, not extremely complicated either. The vocabulary and grammar should be fairly easy to grasp. I am a 12th class student.

I am not sure if can still get it Jeffery Rodriguez wrote a young adult novel about a kidnapped child called Against Time that was great.

There is a novel called The Dieter that was fun to read every chapter heading would read like Chapter 9 147 lbs.

If you are a beginner, maybe try some of Roald Dahl's longer novels, like Going Solo, or The Witches.

• pj m

Sahil,

I would recommend James Patterson works. He writes mystery/suspense novels and is really good at it. He's one of my favorite authors. He writes very short paragraphs, maybe 3 or 4 pages long for each of them. I think you'd enjoy his work and the fact that the chapters are short.

PJ M

You can read chetan bhagat novel like five poin to someone , 3 mistake of my life etc. Happy rading

Boost your brain power, The Tale of Two Cities. Or you can also start reading by story books. .

Read a young adult book or childrens book that is popular....so, something like Harry Potter or the Hunger Games or Twilight (if you're into that).

OR read something you have already read in your language

go for chetan bhagat novel like five poin to someone , 3 mistake of my life etc all are best for biginners in english nobel reading

Lord of the Flies