Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 7 years ago

What novels would you recommend for beginners in English to read?

It need not be in too simple English. At the same time, not extremely complicated either. The vocabulary and grammar should be fairly easy to grasp. I am a 12th class student.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago

I am not sure if can still get it Jeffery Rodriguez wrote a young adult novel about a kidnapped child called Against Time that was great.

There is a novel called The Dieter that was fun to read every chapter heading would read like Chapter 9 147 lbs.

• 7 years ago

If you are a beginner, maybe try some of Roald Dahl's longer novels, like Going Solo, or The Witches.

• pj m
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Sahil,

I would recommend James Patterson works. He writes mystery/suspense novels and is really good at it. He's one of my favorite authors. He writes very short paragraphs, maybe 3 or 4 pages long for each of them. I think you'd enjoy his work and the fact that the chapters are short.

PJ M

• 7 years ago

You can read chetan bhagat novel like five poin to someone , 3 mistake of my life etc. Happy rading

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Boost your brain power, The Tale of Two Cities. Or you can also start reading by story books. .

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Read a young adult book or childrens book that is popular....so, something like Harry Potter or the Hunger Games or Twilight (if you're into that).

OR read something you have already read in your language

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

go for chetan bhagat novel like five poin to someone , 3 mistake of my life etc all are best for biginners in english nobel reading

• 7 years ago

Lord of the Flies

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.