Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 7 years ago

Is anyone else too pretty to work?

Best Answer

Wish I was

I know what you mean, I work on the phones so as to not distract customers with my mesmerising looks, it's only fair..........

I'm a bit confused because that woman is clearly not making the effort to find work and usually that Hopkins woman (who is she anyway??) rips apart people who are unemployed and give lame ar*sed excuses about not really looking for work so why is she being gentle to this woman who thinks that she's above working?

£700 monthly hairdressing bill? Who the phuck can spend £700 in a year at the hairdressers let alone a month??? Her parents must be such push overs, it is probably them who need to be "gently persuaded to develop thicker skin".

• Ern T

I always thought good looks were in the eye of the beholder, not one's own opinion of oneself, but if she's right she's not trying hard enough. Call girls are in demand I'd have guessed, has she applied for a position with Hugh Hefner? She needs to know what it's like being the only young bloke employed in a factory full of women, her experience seems pretty tame.

I think the truth of this is her work mates took the hand out of her because she was actually on another planet called Vanity Fair but is it not great that mummy and daddy are supporting this deluded silly woman,when I first this article I was gob smacked this bimbos arrogance and brass neck.I'm too sexy for my own good,oh hold the boat,the lady of the house is laughing herself silly,well we can dream.

• Jean

Oh you and the other bird beat me to it I thought it was me they were talking about , but it seems we have a whole aviary of birds who fit the bill .If that's the case we will need an awful lot of guilded cages,i can see lots of feathers being ruffled .Now who is going to do the cleaning if we are all too beautiful.

im so pretty, I'm so pretty, I'm so pretty, so pretty and wise#

But no way should that up her own backside lazy cow be labeled pretty!

They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder! And that beauty is skin deep, lol she has been turned inside out!

Do you think I sound a little catty? It's just I hate plastic poseurs!

• Jan409

Blame the parents

they're stupid enough to keep her and too thick to realise they are doing her no favours at all

What an arrogant woman,

I'd love to hear what her ex -colleagues have to Say about her

Source(s): UK

Good grief! That is one stuck up tart

Unemployed yet scrounging £2000 / month from her parents and wasting £700 / month on her hair style

It's very bad she felt sexually harassed in her workplace - that is unacceptable. But she's a very intelligent and qualified lady - no excuse at all for not making an effort to find a decent job

As pretty as I am (pffft) - work is about earning a living, paying your way and hopefully doing something worthwhile. No requirement to enjoy it

• Gent

Mental illness can strike anywhere.

Speaking of which,there's a familiar stink back again.

Zakistani manure !

Like were ........Angelina Jolie, Nicola Kidman, or Sophia Loren too pretty to work? Yeah, right !!

Is she related to Samantha Brick by any chance. That woman who thinks other women are jealous of her because she is so bootiful. LOL,