Name the Worse series finale you've ever seen and were so disappointed?

For me it was tv series Lost I was so waiting for something spectacular and this is what we got what a let down

Favorite Answer

"John Doe" and "Kyle XY"

Both shows were great, but both end on a cliffhanger then were cancelled..

I HATE when that happens.

• Erik

I watched LOST from the pilot throught to the series finale and I thought it fit fine with the rest of the show.

Sure, the LOST finale threw the majority of it's viewers a huge curveball, but it was far from traumatic.

It could have been much much MUCH worse.

There are so many finales that are worse... The Bob Newhart show, St. Elsewhere, Dinosaurs, Dallas...but there is one that takes the taco...ALF.

ALF's finale was emotionally damaging to a lot of children who liked the show. Here's a link for anyone not familiar with the show's premise...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ALF_(TV_series)

As for the finale....IT ended with the Alien being taken away by a dissection and torture friendly Government Task Force.

http://www.cracked.com/article_18490_the-7-most-so...

Seriously...this show's ending traumatized so many children.

The ALF finale was supposed to be a cliffhanger and the show got cancelled. turning a season finale into the series finale.

• Erika

It pains me to claim this, seeing that i am a large fan of the exhibit - but the Seinfeld sequence finale rather was once terrible. The entire idea was once lame. I have to admit I used to be hoping they'd all come back - from the jail phone - and simply resume their lives. Cherished the exhibit HATED the finale.

I was a huge Lost fan. The first three seasons were amazing and then it went awry starting in season 4. I blame the writer's strike that happened and the show went on a path that it had a hard time recovering from. The whole time travel thing was so lame and "Back To The Future". It really lost it's way and could have done so many things better. By the time it got to the last episode, it was just too late. They should have simplified the plots and re-focused on the human element and not the sci-fi element.

I've never actually seen a bad finale.....

But the closest is when Buffy dies in Season 5 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

I was kinda sorry for Alaric and Elena who all died in Season 3 of TVD. 2 mains gone like that!

I havent see a bad finale. I hope the one tonight is good. Its a 2 hour Criminal Minds finale.

Pick one... Any one!

It's seems you just get into watching your loved series, can't wait for that one day of the week.... THEN THEY CANCEL IT, and the LAST FINAL SHOW HAS a SH!TTY ENDING!!!!!!

Knots Landing

Dallas (first)

Lost

Weeds! Ugh worst last two seasons and AWFUL finale

I have not seen a bad finale but just to pick one , I would have to go with ENTOURAGE may be