What is the best bottled water I can buy?

I want to buy the best, safest, and healthiest bottled water. What do you recommend?

Favorite Answer

Aquafina. That way you can pay extra for straight tap water, but with the delicious added taste of plastic.

personally i cant stand tap water and i dont like the thought of the bleach and other chemicals that go into purified bottled water so i buy the store brand spring water tastes the same as say arrowhead spring water but its slightly cheaper but at the end of the day waters water as long as it in a sealed bottle it contains the same thing pure h20

Well if you want to purchase over priced tape water in plastic bottles then just buy the most expensive ones!

If the taste and smell of tap water bother you, you might try one of those Brita filter pitchers. That's what we do, but only for direct drinking. If we're going to make coffee or spaghetti, we just use the tap, and it's undetectable. I find that this approach costs less than just about any other.

Dude. It's called tap water. Tap water is safer than any bottled water because they are publicly accountable.

Most bottled water is tap water anyway.

Source(s): Bible
  • Kim

Make sure the water you buy has minerals in it. Personally I buy Nicolet Natural for my water cooler. I get the water test results regularly. You want to know what is in the water you drink.

I think fresh bottled water is the best for you.

<a href="www.strawberrydelivery.com">strawberryrecipe</a>

Source(s): www.strawberrydelivery.com

ozarka.