Question on Superman Movie?

Okay this movie looks like it is going to be the best movie EVER made, I am so excited for this I've been constantly going to YouTube to see if there is a new trailer out for it to see more detail. The cast looks great especially Amy Adams as Lois Lane ;) Also the Director of the Batman movies is now going to be the Producer of this movie so he'll have some involvement in this, this movie in my opinion will be 10X better then the Batman movies, so the question is what is your opinion on the upcoming Man of Steel movie?

Favorite Answer

Its going to be great, but just the batman movies the director is going to change the whole story. One thing hes not going to have the original theme song. Another thing thats going to make every DC fan freaking mad is NO KRYPTONiTE! Its going to be good, but without kryptonite i don't know.

I think it will be a great movie but the best movie of this year (2013) is and will be Star Trek Into Darkness. It was so well done and with a great cast and had everything a Trekkie would want and will bring in people who are not Trekkie's into it.

I do think Man of Steel will be a great movie, but i do not think it will be the best. IMO

Source(s): $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_____$$$$ $$$$_____$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_____$$$$ $$$$_____$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_____$$$$ $$$$_____$$____$$$____$$_____$$$$ $$$$_____$______$______$_____$$$$ $$$$_____$______$______$_____$$$$ $$$$_____$____$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$_____$___$$___________$$$$$$$ $$$$_____$__$$_______________$$$$ $$$$__________$$_____________$$$$ $$$$___________$$___________$$$$$ $$$$_____________$_________$$$$$$ $$$$$_____________________$$$$$$$ $$$$$$___________________$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I am looking forward to it, but would like to see a remake of Superman 2 where he fights three villians from his home planet.