Physics 20 help- graphing period as a function of spring constant?

I am doing a lab analyzing how the spring constant (k) of different springs affects the period at which the system will oscillate. I graphed period as a function of spring constant, and have to now create the linear version of that graph. I wanted to manipulate only one of the variables so I did T as a function... show more I am doing a lab analyzing how the spring constant (k) of different springs affects the period at which the system will oscillate. I graphed period as a function of spring constant, and have to now create the linear version of that graph. I wanted to manipulate only one of the variables so I did

T as a function of the inverse root of k

I know there is another way to do it, were it is something about T squared and some other part as a function of k, but I have no idea what the missing part is.

Anyways, using the first one (T vs. inverse root k) I tried to calculate the slope... but I am stumped on how to figure out the units. It is something like

s/sqrt(1/(N/m))

What does that simplify down to??
Please help! I really appreciate it!
Update: Also if anyone can tell me what the "other way' to do it is and the units for the slope that would be nice.