Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 7 years ago

Skinny girls vs Curvy Gurls?

I'm curvy, and I say curvy is beautiful

By skinny, I mean supermodel, skin and bones

By curvy, I mean like the Marilyn Monroe, curves. Or the demiilauren girl on Instagram

Your opinion. And why

I'm tallish for 13, 5'5

I'm an hourglass

I don't know my exact measurements,

But I pce got a smaller waist, bigger hips, bigger busT (34C)

And slimmer legs, Until the thighs and hips of course

Sure, everyone is beautiful. I was just wondering on your output

Well, you could be skinny and still have a bit of curve

I'm not looking for any particular answer,

But usually, when girls go for skinny, they usually go ALL the way. Right? Like those girls who are anorexic

Favorite Answer

Okay, as someone who likes to look through pics of runway shows... supermodels (of skin and bones) are TERRIBLY uncomfortable to look at. Really. But keep in mind, like naturally curvy women, some women are naturally tall and gangly. I think some people tend to forget this. I have had friends with this body type who were just as insecure about their bony appearance as curvy women can be about their curves. I can't say I agree with glamorizing skeletally skinny women as walking clothes hangers, I'm just saying keep an open mind when it comes to other people's bodies. I really think supermodels should come as diversely as we come naturally. After all, we are all created differently. Whichever you are of the two, curvy or naturally very skinny, embrace what you have!

If you ask skinny or curvy,I say skinny.Slim people always look younger and more athletic.But if you put it that way that skinny is skin and bones,you are trying to get the answer that you want to hear.

By the parameters you established, curvy. But I think (normal) skinny girls are just as beautiful. As long as you are healthy, I think anything goes.

Source(s): I'm curvy too.

I would like to know the answer to this also! I too am curvy! 26" waist and 39" hips. 5'3

with your standards.. curvy

i hope i boosted your ego a little bit