My parents wont let me wear shirts that i like?

popular Store named spencers it has alot of funny shirts. I bought: a shirt that said: If one more person ses yolo ill f*** them up. as a joke to my friend because he always ses swag or yolo. I went home and i was putting it away and my mom was freaking out. I told her its suppose to be funny. And She ses its sick and not funny at all. Then she gets my dad and he got even more pissed. So i said id return the shirt and get another one. I wanted to get a shirt with tupac and biggie smalls on it . http://www.spencersonline.com/product/bd-2pac-bigg... but now there complaining because Tupac has his middle finger up. Truthfully i don't think its that bad. i was born ive been listening to them and i love there music. And my parents think that im trying to get attention wearing it or trying to be more popular, But i think Tupac and Biggie are inspirational from what they accomplished. Can you guys help me on this

Favorite Answer

Just don't get shirts with swearing on them

it relies upon on how previous you're,, however the 1st answer looks genuine to me possibly she feels you're no longer mature adequate to positioned on that. and/or she doesnt prefer you to look a definite way (have been human beings will percieve you as a ****) yet on your information. and that i comprehend alot of females purely prefer interest. You dont ought to positioned on a revealing shirt to get interest, in case you're eye-catching you would be observed regardless.