WTF????? mail access.............?

can't access my email at all for the past 8 hours? what kind of fly by night company is this? good luck with that business model....

• Carson
    Favorite Answer

Hello Miriana,

Sorry to hear you are unable to access your Yahoo! account. I certainly understand why you are frustrated. Unfortunately, you have not provided any information regarding what you are experiencing so I will be unable to diagnose the issue.

However, with some additional information, our customer support team will be happy to further investigate your concern. Please contact them at:

http://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?locale=en_U...

Please submit a request on this issue by selecting Yahoo! Accounts as the product, password and sign in as the category, and unable to sign in as the subcategory.

Note: Be sure to completely fill out the help form so that the support team has all of the information necessary to assist you.

I hope this helps!