I wrote this poem for my ex... tell what you think?

The Day's After Valentine's Day:

This day brings more joy than yesterday

as my heart still resonnates with love

for the girl i held on numerous occasion

at times of patience and weary

before and after the 14th day of February

Why must this day be the day

that i show you affection

my love is 364 more days entwined

with every fiber in your soul and mind

trying to unravel and define your all around

mental, physical, and spiritual you

a feat that cannot be accomplished in a day

so i pray for another year and more

and yet like a fool in love

i will still give you

candy kisses and heart-shaped messages saying

your mine and i'm yours

even say "I Love You"

on the day of, past, and before

Valentine's.

Favorite Answer

its a pretty good poem. my boyfriend says the same thing. he loves me all day every day valetine's shouldn't be the only day a man shows love to his lady.

Want to know how to get your ex back? Change yourself. Don't worry about changing other people, worry about changing yourself. Go to https://tr.im/WNph1

Once you do that then you can start to worry about getting back together with your ex, other wise you will find that you are fighting about all the same things and getting no where. Do what it takes and I promise things will work out in your favor.

The funny thing is I came to the realization that I had to change a little too late. After I was kicked out and after I was about to lose the only things that truly mattered to me - her love. A funny thing happens when we truly love someone and lose them. We do what ever it takes to get them back. For me I had to drop bad habits that had caused not only our relationship to sour but practically every other relationship I had had in the past. Not only with women, but with friends, co-workers, family, you name it.

Which is why I say to you as my ex at the time said to me, the only thing you can do is change yourself. Work on yourself and improve on the person that you already are. Drop the negative things in your life that don't belong there and you will see all of your relationships start to take off to new heights.

I like it. I would work on the flow a tiny bit. I can't really figure it out, although if you were speaking it it would probably make more sense. I'd just connect it together a bit. But yeah, it's well written :)

Answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aq.Dz...

In all our married life I can count the valentine cards I sent to my lovely wife on one hand.

But the ones I sent to her AFTER THAT DATE, way after that date, fill the bottom draw in our bedroom.

EACH TO HIS/HER OWN.

If your piece works for you then I'm pleased for you, It was affable.