Smasung Galaxy Ace - No memory?

I just got a Samsung Galaxy Ace, And it has been the Crappiest piece of technology on the planet. I have a constant warning saying " Internal phone Memory almost full" And because of this, I cannot read any incoming texts, I am being blocked from using apps now, and pretty much everything that uses memory.

I have Tried to clear internal phone memory, However the phone wont let me move a single god damn application to the SD card making it totally useless. I have cleared the Data of almost every single hog of memory and nothing is working. Can someone please tell me how to fix this heap of junk before I launch it into an SSI Shredder?

Best Answer

You can partition your sd card to increase the internal memory. Go here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki/SD_card_parti...

now no longer all records of that apps surely moved alongside with the apps. Samsung shield between the needed record and keep in registry in indoors memory for velocity motive. This why your memory cellphone getting finished even u have moved the completed apps into your exterior memory.