Windows 8 + world of Warcraft?

Hi I'm getting a new laptop and it comes with windows 8. Now I'm wondering, when I download world of Warcraft, mine craft or anything like that, where will it be?

Favorite Answer

Everything in Windows 8 functions exactly previous windows versions at a DOS level. The only difference is that the GUI is made to look like a tablet. So, you can asign an app-type link to launch WoW from the main W8 interface. Once launched, it will be business-as-usual. Hope that helps!

Alienware isn't something yet overestimated rubbish that makes use of mid grade aspects. they do no longer look to be geared up to final. visit ibuypower they are alot greater much less costly greater useful overall performance. maximum suitable bang on your greenback. better of all you layout your guy or woman laptop!!!! very own laptop or laptops!!!!! you could customize your gaming laptop the variety you like! For the previous 10 years, they have been presented the #a million in custom Made Gaming desktops. you've gotten in spite of the fact which you like interior the case! the main suitable pix, swifter velocity, and NO lag on your gaming journey! those desktops will positioned you interior the front row such as you're actual there. Your heart starts off pumping, your palms and brow starts off sweating. you're going from one room to the different or working raids!! in spite of the fact which you're into, this laptop is the place this is AT!!!

It should be in the same place that it would be in windows 7. Its not really that different.

Source(s): I have WoW and MineCraft on Windows 8