How to access my saved passwords?

I'm on a Mac right now and I have Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Apple Safari installed as web surfing programs. None of them are set to save my passwords for websites like hotmail or facebook but it keeps my session logged in so I can close the program and open it again and immediately go to facebook or hotmail and I'm already logged in.

So my question is whether somebody else can gain access to my passwords through this?

P.S. I double checked and there are no saved passwords in the browser settings so it's saved/kept somewhere that I can't see but could someone else?

Favorite Answer

This depends upon the level of viewer of your system. In this world of internet, actually, nothing is secure. But in general cases it is impossible to know your password. But it doesnt mean that your password can not be disclosed. This further depends upon the level of mistakes made by you while surfing the internet.

Only one thing is to be taken into consideration. Pls dont become Louis Pasteur a well known French chemist and microbiologist. He was always afraid about bacteria. But in general no one cares about the harmful effect of this.

Dont be Louis Pasteur. You will feel always secure. otherwise everything can be hacked whatever your system is secured.

For Saved Passwords Support Number

Get Saved Chrome Password, In a call - 1-866-484-2885

You may call on 1-855-227-3084 to get your saved password from safari/mozilla/chrome and IE

They can't get access to your password if your signed in. To change your password, you need your current password and to answer a few security questions.

for me worked perfectly this site to find a facebook password..and the support was really good.

http://www.findfacebookpassword.com

• Lv 4
      6 years agoReport

thanks..worked!!