Top John Green books? ?

what are the top 5 books of JG? Ive only read Looking for Alaska and I'm currently on page 114 ok TFIOS. I remember when Ive read LFA I feel in love with the characters and ive never been soo attached to a book before. It changed my perspective of live in some way. How one person that meant soo much to you just be gone like that. I know what will happen to Augustus and I'm just starting to get attach to the characters. I have a feeling it will be very hard :'( . Anyway, John Green is a brilliant writer and I would like your opinion on his top 5 books in order. I really want to read more of his writing. I know that there is paper town and abundance and I would like to know your favourites :)

Sorry I'am french and I have trouble with my english ... :/

• H
    Best Answer

I have read some of John Green's books, but not all. The first book I read by him was The Fault In Our Stars, and it was the only book that I truly loved. The rest aren't all THAT impressive to me, but that's just because they're not the kinds of books that I want to read. The best to less good, in my opinion:

1. The Fault In Our Stars- This book, and its characters, were very touching. I loved that the story didn't just focus on cancer; it's about two teenagers falling in love, not the cancer.

An Abundance of Katherines, Paper Towns, and Looking for Alaska are all equal to me. I liked all of them just as much as the others, and I feel that they all showed the teenage mind quite well. If I liked realistic fiction more, I would definitely love all of John Green's books. In these cases, it's not you, books. It's me.

Source(s): My reading experiences. (Just wanted to say: It doesn't matter how good your English is, as long as it's comprehensible. Not everyone in the world has to know English perfectly. Many Americans have worse English than you do. There's no need to apologize for it.)

The Top John Green books are:-

1- Looking for Alaska

http://amzn.to/1tHOCF5

2- Paper Towns

http://amzn.to/Sthzsv

3- Will Grayson, Will Grayson

http://amzn.to/1rLjhpi

1. Looking For Alaska! I've read all of John Green's books and it's really the best among his books.

The second one for me on the list is The Fault In Our Stars. I loved Hazel and Augustus and John Green never failed to make me realize that in every pain that we suffer, life is still worth it. :))

The rest, I'm not really that amazed with his works so I couldn't really arranged it in a top 5. but I agree with you that he's a brilliant,one. He captured how a typical teenager's mind worked and he really delivered the plot in a simple but in a moving manner. :))

• heidel

I adored The Fault in Our Stars and i just began watching for Alaska. I have heard that An Abundance of Katherines and Paper towns are fairly just right too. I plan to read them subsequent! I am hoping you enjoy the Fault in our Stars as a lot as I did. :)

I've only read LFA and TFIOS, but i honestly thought that LFA was better. I fell in love with the characters.

john only has 5 books lol

Paper Towns is my favorite.