What should I do with 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese?

I have 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, and I don't know how to use it. I never cook with cheese because it costs too much cheddar (see what I did there?) in Canada. Here's what I have in my kitchen right now (written in secret code to screen out unqualified respondents):

-otamot

-rebmucuc

-kalap reenap

-sognam

-cilrag

-yenoh

-stol fo stnemidnoc

-suoirav secips

-hcanips

-lessurb stuorps

-maerc dna maerc eseehc

-dnomla klim

-elppa ecuas

-puos

-smoorhsum

-noino

Any help is appreciated!

sknaht

Best Answer

I would chop up the tomato, cucumber, mushrooms, onions and garlic. Then put all of that and the cheese on some spinach and eat a salad with dressing if you have any? However, if you had eggs, you could sauté all of that and throw it in scrambled eggs.

Do u have like egg noddles or some small spiral one? u can make a pasta salad Cook the pasta

then drain and chill or what ev the add the cream cheese cup up tomatoes/onions/cucumber/mushrooms and spice it up with ur various spices (add the cheese to it too)

this will be cold so u can enjoy the cheese without it melting into different flavors

maybe try http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/cheese-topped-... but rather with cheddar? or if you have any bread, you could use the garlic and cheddar to make cheesy garlic bread :) or you could even use the cream/cheddar to make a cheese sauce for brussel sprouts

xx

• Sal

use your mushrooms and cheese with some eggs and salt and pepper to create a cheesey mushroom omelette. they're good for breakfast, lunch or dinner. good source of protein for you too :)