Too many piercings for a 14 year old?

Im going to be 14 in june... these are my current piercings

Double belly button

Double lobes

Tragus

Cartilage

Conch

Nose

Eyebrow

Tongue

Getting a industrial on Friday

I plan on getting my hips,spider bites,snake eyes,rook,anti eyebrow,and snug in the future (I'm going to take it easy for a while)

In my opinion, that many seems overkill. I totally understand why you'd want so many, I love getting new piercings myself. But for me, the fun of it is having a few that are really unique, so as not to overpower my features. I love having my philtrum done, and anything else near my mouth would make it look less special and more drowned out, which is not what I want.

If you like them, that's fine. However, if I had gotten all the piercings that I wanted to have at fourteen, I would have some very unflattering holes in my face right now. I guarantee that when you're eighteen you'll regret a lot of those, even if it doesn't seem like you will.

Erm. Yes. Way too many piercings for a fourteen year old. What are you going to do when you grow up and realize that you don't want all those holes in you? Piercings leave scars when they heal up, and in the mean time it looks like you've got a giant blackhead in that spot. How did you even manage to get all those piercings prior to turning 14? I couldn't even do surface piercings until I was 16, and had to have my mom with me, both of us with IDs ready, because of the laws surrounding that sort of thing. >.>

Nah when I was 14 I had 7 piercings... who cares, as long as you're happy and you suit the piercings?

I also want snake eyes, they're sexy and I'm looking into getting a piercing between by breasts like this:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=20tfeih&s=3

I'm 15 by the way.

Source(s): kz

Wow. so let me start by saying your parent/guardian is cool as hell lol! I'm 15 & I had to beg my mom to let me get my nose at 12, cartilage at 13. F what anyone has to say, honestly I think piercings are no big deal. you can always take them out right? it is a bit much but if you want it, go for it.

Not if you're looking forward to a very prosperous career as a Kmart cashier and enjoying your weekends as the trailer park *****.

I have 30 piercings (I'm 32 years old) and I don't think any number is too few or too many. As long as you like then and they suit you then get as many as you want.

• LM440

It is never too much or too many if it makes you happy and doesn't hurt anyone else. Sounds like you have some nice piercings.

You have way to many piercings for a fourteen year old, when I was fourteen I could have my ears pierced once and that was it,

Your gonna look like an effen metal looking weirdo! take them out they're gonna leave little scar dots everywhere

Eww are you a gothic because that's just too much I should wait if I were you.