Aside from "Lois & Clark: New Adventures of Superman" has Lois ever gained super powers?

Either temporary or permanent

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Lois (or Lana in Superboy /pre Superman stories) getting powers is probably one of the oldest tropes of the comic books and in turn adaptations of the comics (probably second only to Clark losing his)

-- Smallville has Lana get powers twice... once transferred from Clark in Late Season 6 or early Season 7, and then in 8 from a 'power suit' that leaves her Radioactive from Kryptonite and thus forced to stay away from Clark-- anf written off the show for good

-- Lois gets powers in season 10 as a Test from Jor-El to prove she's worthy/can handle life with him

-- Season 3 (when Chloe functioned as a Lois expy) saw Chloe get mind reading abilities for an Episode

All Star Superman has Superman devise a formula that gives Humans Powers for 24 Hours which he gives to Lois as a Birthday Present

• 7 years ago

Back in the old days there used to be "Imaginary Stories" mainly about Superman -- Marvel copied it in the seventies with their What If magazine. There were a couple about Lois getting superpowers.

• 7 years ago

Son, it's time I told you about something called: the "Silver Age". It was a time where everyone had powers every other issue. I time when weird stuff would happen. I time when Jimmy Olson deserved to have "stop touching weird sh!t" tattooed on his arm. In that time, Lois got Super powers and became Superwoman.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.