What should I wear to an airplane?

Hello, All!

I'm going to Greece this summer.I wanted to know what should I do with my hair, makeup and outfit?

It'll DEFINITELY be hot there and the plane'll be sort of cold. Please help and thank you in advance! :)

Favorite Answer

Wear something comfortable. Obviously sorry. I just forgot everything I was going to say. Oh yeah, well I'd say don't wear anything with a stiff material, like a jean material, and don't wear shorts, your legs will stick to the gross airplane seat. I'd say wear leggings. For a shirt...Something loose, with a breathable fabric, or just a tee shirt. Bring like a sweater to wear on the airplane. For hair...Something you don't have to fuss with. Side braids, messy buns, etc, need to be played with a lot to make sure it looks good. I'd either wear my hair all down and just wear a hair tie on my wrist, or put it all up high on my head in a top knot. For shoes, I'd go with something comfortable. Vans, keds, converse, toms, flip flops...etc. Makeup...Something light. I'd say concealer, mascara, and if you need to, fill in your brows. No eyeliner, it'll just smear and you'll have raccoon eyes.

I'm going on a six hour plane ride to Boston in less than a month, and I'm wearing a very thin oversized sweater, leggings, and a pair of Toms. I'm straightening my hair and wearing a hair tie on my wrist. For makeup...I'm going to wear a tinted moisturizer, concealer, mascara, I'm going to fill in my brows, and I'm going to wear a tiny bit of either bronzer or liquid blush.

Wear something loose fitting and comfortable for a long flight. Take something with long sleeves like a light sweater in your carry on in case the plane is cold - they often are.

Dress comfortably. Hardly anybody dresses up to sit on a plane all day. And you could pack a change of clothes in your carry on in case you get hot or whatever

Source(s): Just flew that's what I did and it worked wonderfully for me

Just go nekkid !!!!