Is it a good idea to be honest on online dating site, the About me?

My family moved from Montreal in 1999 to BC. I'm a french canadian. I live in a RV. Most of the time after work I'm playing video games. My favorite game is Black Ops 2 on the PS3, I have a prestige of 55.

Well I may as well be honest, if you talk to me you'd end up finding out anyway. I'm 22 I never drink alcohol, smoke, drugs, or drink coffee. I never had a girl friend, or a date, or done anything with a girl. The reason why I've tried a lot of online dating site over the years, is because I am too scared to talk to girls in person. Its been about 5 years since I've talk to a girl in person for a few minutes, I finish high school 5 years ago. Talking to girls online over the years, there two kind of girls who talk to me, 1 is girls who tell me things like why don't you get drunk and get it over with, (I won't) and say how about a one night stand (NO). 2 is girls who pretend to be nice, then stop talking after a week or so. Sooner or later Il give up for good

I've tried a lot of online dating site, I now think best be I honest, as when I was talking to girls when I told them so, there a warning loser loser. Within a few days all girls stop talkig, or block me.

I can't talk to girls in person thats why I try the online dating. Its like the lottery, I don't try hard and the chances to win are very low.

I know step one learn to lie to girls, it just feels so wrong. My bro tell me the 3 rules of dating, lie lie lie.

If I could have a girl opinion on this, it be great.

Favorite Answer

I don't think you should lie about it deffo be honest maybe don't tell every detail leave some stuff out so if you do meet it's something to talk about and get to no each other but a girl respects an honest man an at least of you get someone out of it you no its for you

If you intend to get the pieces and practice and use the art of the goal till every thing becomes 2nd nature for you then you need this guide https://tr.im/tFgXe to learn how.

Mcdougal Joshua Pellicer, has coached a large number of men on relationships and dating and, even if he admits he was not a naturally created master of the dating game and it needed him lots of problems and rejection to ultimately know what performs and what doesn't work he created a powerful course so that you to understand and absorb the technique of seducing women.

The Tao of Badass is the best guide that you will have to stay on course. Without its guidance, it'll get you a lengthier time to understand your potential or at worst, not really realize it.

you can try, but even if you win the lottery you will have to talk to them in person, and get your confidence level up. I think you need to go out and meet girls in person. I know you can do it.

Nope