Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Scott Ward asked in SportsWrestling · 8 years ago

What are some great WWE matches that aren't that famous ?

Please just say some of your personal favourites and not obvious Ones.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Shelton Benjamin vs Shawn Michaels ( Gold Rush Tournament)

The Best and Underrated match of all time

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Shawn Michaels vs Mankind In Your House 96

Undertaker vs Mankind Boiler Room Match

Triple H vs Cactus Jack Street Fight Match Royal Rumble 2000

Daniel Bryan vs William Regal

Edge vs Test Title Unifaction Match 2001

Undertaker vs Jeff Hardy Ladder Match 2002

Source(s): MY 2 Cents
  • 8 years ago

WWE Armageddon 2004: Fatal Four-Way match for WWE Championship:

(C) John Bradshaw Layfield (JBL) vs. Eddie Guerrero (r.i.p) vs. Booker T vs. The Undertaker.

This wrestling match was entertaining to say the least and quite competitive in the sense of all four men fighting to gain (in JBL's case, retain) the prize. The WWE Championship. I also liked how JBL "cheated" his way to retain the strap (old-school wrestling term for championship belt) he heavily adored against his opposition on separate pay-per-views. The ending was a typical JBL moment in that time period (the Ruthless Aggression era).

• chowen
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

The hurricane & Kane vs Spike Dudley , Bubba Ray vs RVD & Jeff Hardy vs Christan & Chris Jericho, TLC tournament For international Tag team Championship Wrestlemania tournament replaced into area and Christian defeated The Dudley Boyz and The Hardy Boyz to win the WWF Tag team Championship at WrestleMania X-Seven At WrestleMania X-Seven Chris Benoit vs Kurt perspective In My abode city Detroit Michagan At Wrestlemania 23 John Cena vs Shawn Michaels

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Chris Jericho And Christian VS Kane vs jeff hardy and RVD Vs Dudleys ladder match

Daniel Bryan VS the miz vs john morrison

kurt angle vs hbk 60 minute iron man match

Bret Hart vs 123 Kid

Source(s): yeah i know not wwe matches
  • 8 years ago

I remember a match that was year's ago on Raw, Booker T and Goldust was a tag team and I think they was taking on Christian and Jericho, it was a very good match and I was really surprise at how well Goldust performed in the match!

• 8 years ago

Big Show vs Brock Lesnar on Smackdown 2002 I believe when they broke the ring.

• 8 years ago

Rock vs Mankind RAW where dx and the corporation were at ringside and Stone Cold rushed in to help Mankind get his first WWE Championship

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.