What would do if you woke up to these situations?

Say you happened to be in dreamland for whatever reason, and you woke up to these situations:

a) A crowd of friends and family shouting "Happy Birthday!" while your in bed, complete with cake and decorations

b) A group of terrorist pointing guns at you while you're on the ground

c) Wake up in bed and look at your alarm clock to find out your 2 hours late for work

d)Find yourself on the floor of a littered venue where your favorite artist just played

e) Find out your falling 20 miles in the air

f) Wake up in chair and see a loved one you know whose no longer with you, come over and embrace you in a hug

• Angela
    Favorite Answer

a) I'd freak out and start shouting 'how the f*ck did you all get in here?!' I sleep nude too so I couldn't get up and throw them out.

b) I'd probably crap myself

c) call in sick, make an excuse for not calling in sooner - like too busy throwing up

d) get up, dust myself off, and go looking for the next party

e) try and spend my last minutes reflecting on all the good things that happened to me in life, but end up just screaming all the way down

f) I'd know it was a dream but I'd appreciate the feeling just the same. As soon as I wake up I'd write about it so I don't forget it

- I would hide my face under my sheets and hope they will be gone after some minutes :O

- I would raise my hands and say "I'm too young to die!!" jk.. I would just remain silent, I'd be too scared to talk :O

- Jump out of my bed like a ninja and go to my work! Call my boss on my way and apologize..

- get up and go back home

*spread my arms and enjoy the views* while imagining the song "I believe I can fly.. I believe I can touch the sky" playing

- I would give them the biggest hug back.. and catch up with the talking..

a,) i'd be happy :)

b) i'd shitt my pants :(

c) i'd be happy cuz i have a job :D

d) pissed because i probably wouldn't remember it

e)well...i had a good life...i guess hey maybe i can land on something to break my fall

f) i'd be happy and tell them i have missed them and say sorry for all the wrong things i did.

• Raine

a) I think I would be embarrassed, pissed and happy all at the same time.

b) crap my pants.

c) just call in sick.

d) be like OMG.

e) hope I have a parachute, and/or enjoy the ride.

f) feel delight in my heart.

All situations: fling poo