What should you do when your account gets suspended for violating the community guidelines?

Do you say to yourself, "Oh dear! I'd better straighten up and fly right." Or do you just create another account and continue to call people "idiots" and "morons" so that the cycle of account termination continues?

It seems like everyone gets suspended in the politics section. Is there any way to avoid this?

Best Answer

One way to avoid getting suspended is to not post questions like this. it is a clear violation and sets youself up to get reported.

• stultz

in case you're particular you probably did no longer violate the guidelines you may charm it. Getting suspended relies upon on the severity of the violation, an extremely undesirable one like words of provider can get you suspended on the instant or minor ones like chatting it is going to take particularly some until you get many very at as quickly as in short area of time.:::::Any time you get a contravention word that's a warning that your account is in jeopardy.:::::: while a shopper is SUSPENDED for violating the community rules, their Yahoo! solutions account is disabled. :::::they might nonetheless browse the information superhighway internet site, yet they can't ask questions, or solutions questions on the subject of the positioning. ::::All Suspensions are everlasting. you may in basic terms get your account back in case you charm to your account and your charm is customary, and that occurs in basic terms once you're Suspended by potential of a faux violation, yet many of the time, the appeals are declined, and so very nearly no person ever get their money owed back. ::::::::::::::::in case you violate the Yahoo! words of provider (impersonate somebody, harass shoppers right here, use pornographic photos) your account would be DEACTIVATED if Yahoo! gets a report. ::::::::::::::::distinction between SUSPENSION and account DEACTIVATION is which you are going to have your Yahoo! identity in case you're Suspended (as in you will use your Yahoo! Mail and different Yahoo! centers different than Yahoo! solutions), yet while your account is Deactivated, you will lose the whole Yahoo! identity, and should no longer have the skill to verify in into your e mail

• M

I don't know.

I got a violation for telling someone they were xenophobic when they clearly were. Their question was even removed, which is probably why my response was noticed.

The truth is no defense on Yahoo.

---

How do I get a thumbs down for the above comment? I don't get people.

Make another account, like a boss.

One sure way is to buy Yahoo and then you can fire the Yahoo Police.

New accounts are like peanuts.

You can't have just one.

• John

Your only recourse is to open another acct or never use y/a again.

Take a stand.

you think yahoo wants ppl to straighten up?

• willie

i haven't been suspended yet. i've been reported a lot. don't care. i speak my mind. i'll probably end up being banned.