Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsOther - Electronics · 7 years ago

Best Electronic Cigarette - Which is the Best E Cigarette brand available?

What is the best electronic cigarette that is available in the USA, I have tried one that was imported but the customer service was non-existant when it fell apart on the first use and it took them 3 months to refund me. I hope there are some genuine ones available, because I'm really struggling to find anything that isn't just a huge scam, all the reviews are complaints about poor service etc. I'm documenting my struggle to quit smoking and hope to raise money to benefit local causes as well as improve my health. The so-called best electronic cigarette I tried was more like the worst!

Its the quality that matters i guess. I wouldnt suck up China made. Most American brands are pretty good. Have been smoking Halo for quite some time and no issues great vapour and terrific e liquids. I saw few chines probably cost $4 or 5 dollars but really scared to buy them - quality issue. Tobacco cost so much so buying hQ e liquid is not an issue. Aussie law is a pain. Halo Liquids are good but a bit pricey but the battery is excellent- try it - can get in Au now

• john4 years agoReport

Anyone in Au can get from http://electroniccigaretteaus.com.au/

Hi,

My advice to you is to read up on the different types of devices and juice delivery systems available. This is a good resource for someone looking for information....http://voices.yahoo.com/types-electronic-cigarette...

It is a guide for beginners and explains the different types of devices, how long the batteries last between charges and some of the terminologies.

Your success depends on what you feel you need to quit. Do you want a device similar to a cigarette or do you want to go away from anything resembling a cigarette? It's about personal preference, some people like the smaller cig-a-like devices while others prefer to start out with a longer lasting battery like the "ego battery".

Once you have an idea of what you want, find a local vaping supplier and go in and ask to try a few devices and sample some juice. Many of the shops allow you to try before you buy. That way you don't end up with something that could be a waste of money. You'll have already tried it and will be satisfied with your purchase. The "best electronic cigarette" is really just the one that is right for you, the individual. I wish you lots of luck in quitting, I have used an electronic for 1 year now.

• Barbara4 years agoReport

Better to go with a good e cig brand
      like v2cig -> http://goo.gl/zNDCVR

From what I've heard from personal users which have tried others state that the Blue cigarette is the best by far for the money

I've used an electronic cigarette for almost 5 years now. I use a Vision Spinner 1300mah battery with an Boge F-16 clearomizer. I am mainly a tobacco flavored vaper and use High Caliber Fire Cured Virginia Tobacco 30mg. I started using them because my son has asthma and I didn't want to continue to use cigarettes around him. They have helped me and my family tremendously. Yes the lack of carcinogens is fantastic but the nicotine is still addictive. But the alternative of smoking cigarettes by far outweighs the risk of the electronic cigarette in my opinion. I do believe you want to deal with reputable distributors and make sure your E-Juice is coming from a leading manufacture. I get my supplies from http://www.ecigbestsave.com They have always been very reliable and helpful anytime I had questions. I will continue using my electronic cigarette one way or another no matter what our United States government says.

I find that www.firelight-fusion.com has the best e-cigs around! They are completely made here in the USA! And are even batch tested here! The customer service was great when I asked about the different strengths and my order got to me very quickly! I had used a few different brands before trying this one, and I liked them, but they just wasnt as good as this brand. And it makes me feel so much better knowing that they are all made here in the US and not over seas somewhere. It has surely made my life much easier!

Source(s): www.firelight-fusion.com

For me it is Halo Cigs...I will give them 5 star for all the services.

You can check more brands in directories of electronic cigarettes. One I know and visited is bestelectroniccigarettebrands,org.

best electronic cigarette is Marlboro electronic cigarette brands

Best Ecigarette

you need to find a good review site - and read their guides to find which e cig will suit you best - something big where the battery lasts a day or two - or something small where you might need 2 batteries. Make sure the e liquid is pure/lab tested too. Sere the site below - its a good place to try

My friends and I all agree that the best ecig/vapor cig can be found at http://ehookahbrand.com/ . High quality products for cheap with FREE shipping for purchases $10 or more. Lots of great products and flavors to choose from.