Honest opinion on my singing?

http://m.soundcloud.com/serenamichele/part-of-your...

That's me singing, hi. Don't be rude, but some opinions would be nice. I've never had singing lessons and I don't really sing for people, so I figure that I could get some constructive criticism on here!

Hey :) I don't sing or play an instrument but I'm VERY into music. I listened to all your songs I know the originals too. I think you have a great voice like above any average singer and I admire your confidence too for putting your work up :) Have you ever considered taking singing lessons maybe ? Because you have potential like you hit notes but I just think sometimes they're the wrong notes so maybe you just need some direction ? Well done though :)

• Paul

Interesting vocal image which might get some notice. Try to see if you can get singing lessons and breathing lessons. If you are at working age you can save up for some lessons, but if I were you I would do it. The advice of singing is not to sing the song, but to become the song. In other words sing it as if it's happening to you. If your parents feel you have a future with singing try to convince them it might be worth their while for you to attend at least one singing / breathing lesson and allow the teachers to help you discover your voice. There is something there and it needs to be extracted. In these days it is not enough just to sing, You need a unique singing accent which puts you in the interest of others. Good luck. (Don't worry about public singing at the moment, you need to find your voice first.)

R.Kelly, get back in the closet.

You're great believe me continue practicing :)

• Alex

I think you are good. Sound really cute as well.