Do you think you're clever?

I'm really interested in how people perceive their intelligence and am just taking a poll. Do you think you're a clever person? I'm not sure what I think about myself!

Favorite Answer

Much like yourself, I know the difference between your and you're.

This makes us very clever.

No. I always think being clever and being intelligent are two different things.

You advise that folk who write President Obama are no longer entitled to particular an opinion. i theory that replaced into a normal top as a citizen of this great usa. Am I incorrect??

• I have psychotic traits. Of course I am clever.

Fairly so. I mean, in written communication. In an actual conversation I'm far too hesitant to be witty.

Do you think you are clever, Emma? C'mon, be honest....

yes but not very much

• I like to think so.

yes somewhat

No