As an American, do I need to submit SAT/ACT to get into University of Winnipeg?

Or will I have to take any placement tests?

1 Answer

  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Submit the SAT scores. You will probably still have to take a placement exam.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.