Samsung Galaxy S4 or iphone 5?
I really want to know which one is more suitable for me? I love taking photos, my instagram name is "idreamzq" I still don`t understad how an S4 works, like I mean the Memory Card, or whats it even called SD Card or smt? Which one is better? pls Help, Oh I forgot, how much does it cost??
- 8 years agoFavorite Answer
This is why I believe that the Samsung Galaxy S4 is better than the iPhone 5
1. It is quicker (1.9 quad core processor/ 1.6ghz Octa core vs 1.3 dual core processor)
2. Microsd- you can expand the memory with a 64gb microsd. This a cheaper way to expand your memory and you can have a 16 gb S4 and still have more storage than iphone 5 if you get a 64gb microsd.
3. USB OTG- you can read usb keys no problem with an adapter so you can check out what's on them so you don't have to put your computer on.
4. Microusb charger- Better than the lighting connector as you can get them easily and cheaply but also you might have it from other devices as it is becoming standard for smartphones to use micro-usb chargers.
5. Removable battery- This means you can replace the battery if you run out of charge when you are around unlike the iphone 5 which you have to charge or bring an external charger and charge it from there, however this is an awkward way of charging your phone. Also the removable battery can help you prevent water damage as you can remove the battery if it falls in water, thus reducing the chances of water damage.
6. NFC- Want to transfer a music album quicker than bluetooth, well now you can with NFC. You can also use Tectiles 2 to make your life easier
7. Customizable- Change launcher(Are you bored, get a new launcher that suits you and your personality), custom ROM your phone and have access to apps specifically made for rooted devices directly on the play store. You control the device so that it suits you.
8. Dropbox- Love cloud storage well Samsung is offering 50gb free of charge to S4 owners for 2 years on Dropbox. Backup music, video, photos(this can be done automatically), documents etc. Who doesn’t want this amount of free cloud storage?(You have to complete a certain amount of steps to get the free storage but none requires any credit card details or anything to complicated) (N.B not all carriers/networks let Samsung offer this)
9. Screen- It’s bigger but not too big. It has 441ppi vs iPhone 5’s 326ppi plus the Amoled screen creates beautiful colors.
I also found no problems when using one hand, and I have medium hands if not small hands. Also I mostly use the Note 2 and it fits in all my pockets, suit trousers, jeans, tracksuits so the S4 will certainly fit in virtually all pockets
10. Android features-Widgets, live wallpapers, Google Now and all the beauty of android, widgets on the lockscreen etc
11. Samsung added features
a. Smartstay- won't turn the screen off if you are still looking at it.
b. Smartpause- pauses a video when you turn around and turns it back on when you turn back
c. Eye controlled webpage scrolling
d. Airview- check link to learn more http://www.phonearena.com/news/Samsung-Galaxy-S-4-...
e. Infrared TV remote
f. External temperature and humidity sensors
g. Use the phone while using gloves
h. S Health- useful for health enthusiasts
i. S Translator- it’s all in the name a translator
j. Blocking Mode- activate it to block things like calls, notifications, messages, LED indicator etc
k. Power Saving Mode- Can be used to save power by limiting the processor speeds, turning of Haptic feedback, using less power for the screen and changing the color in the stock browser and email app
l. Home screen modes- for beginners it makes the home screen setup easier
m. Etc- I could go on but check the link to see even more features http://www.phonearena.com/news/Samsung-Galaxy-S4-1...
12. Camera- It has a 13mp camera vs iPhone 5’s 8mp. It has more features than than the iPhone’s camera which makes it even better.( http://www.businessinsider.com/htc-one-galaxy-s4-i... this link shows how the S4 has the best smartphone camera)
a. Dual shot- take photos from both cameras so that you can include the photographer in a photo
b. Photo with audio message- record a message before or after a photo to add to a photo
c. Eraser shot- can remove unwanted moving content
d. Drama shot- takes pictures of a moving object and puts the moving object through the whole picture
e. More but those are the best
13. Multitasking- watch videos while online, write an email while watching a video, send a message while surfing the web, you can split the screen in two so you can multitask without a bother, this cannot be done on the iPhone 5.
14. Durability- The S4 is more durable overall check this link out to see just how much http://m.cnet.com/news/galaxy-s4-beats-iphone-5-in...
Price depends on the country
For 11 more reasons check this link https://plus.google.com/101311389110168438082/post...
Hope this helped
Enjoy your new phone (no matter which one it is)
- 8 years ago
An S4 is best for photos it has a 12 or 14 megapixel camera while an iPhone only has 8 (S4 comes out much more clear) and an SD card is just a small chip that stores extra memory for your phone. Hope that helps!
- 8 years ago
Samsung S4 has better features and cheaper than Apple iphone 5. S4 has around 100% more RAM than Apple iPhone 5 16GB, so more faster. Has 25% bigger screen than Apple iPhone 5 , has better resolution. Has has a slot for a memory card, so can store more songs & photos. and also Supports HDMI. Best price of Samsung S4 is 37,500.
For lowest prices, seeSource(s): www.price-hunt.com
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous8 years ago
S4 has much more features but in the end i phone 5 is more reliable
- Anonymous7 years ago
You can download Dropbox for free here http://bitly.com/1zK9CRp.
The downside to having multiple computers is synchronization. Dropbox is the perfect solution for these situations.
- 8 years ago
S4 is much better.
- Anonymous8 years ago
iPhone 5 is much easier.